In today’s challenging economy many businesses seeking to get their operations under control are turning to Managed Print Services (MPS). MPS can help you to gain a depth of understanding, visibility and control of your company’s print environment. The results include lowered costs, improved productivity, sustainability and even increased document security!
What Does MPS Cover?
The short answer is everything related to your print environment! This includes managing and optimizing all print-related devices, output and processes such as:
- All internal print output created by your staff and mobile employees
- Managing desktop and workgroup laser printers and scanners
- Technical service, support, maintenance and help requests
- Managing all consumables including paper, toner and other related supplies
Were you aware that your print costs can consume as much as 15% of your annual operating budget? By outsourcing print management to an MPS provider, you could realize significant cost savings!
How MPS can Grow Your Business
A good MPS provider does more than just manage your devices; they will also:
- Conduct a complete assessment of your existing print infrastructure.
- Create a plan to reduce the number of devices and better control supplies to meet your unique business needs while reducing your cost.
- Take a proactive approach and identify and solve problems within your print environment before productivity is affected.
- Make your operation more sustainable and reduce your environmental footprint by implementing a plan to help you reduce your use of consumables and keep waste out of the landfill by implementing recycling programs.
- Provide easy, secure, printing access for your mobile workforce.
An MPS provider’s goal is to constantly, and consistently, monitor and improve your print processes with the goal of saving you time and money.
If you would like to find out if Managed Print Services would be a good fit for your company, why not talk to us about a free print environment assessment. It’s a smart business decision that can start saving you money today!