Canon PRINT Business – iOS
Canon PRINT Business is a free application that enables you to print photographs and documents, read scanned data, upload to cloud storage services, etc. on a Canon laser multifunction device or laser printer from an iPhone® or iPad®.
- Print scanned data, images, documents, camera roll photos, and web pages.
- Read scanned data from a multifunction device.
- Image capture with a camera.
- Extract characters from data and create text-searchable PDF files by connecting with Readiris™ for iPad (iPad only).
- Work with files in local or cloud storage.
- Automatically detect multifunction devices and/or printers on a network, or manually search for them by specifying an IP address or DNS.
- Search multifunction devices and/or printers and initiate direct connection via Bluetooth®.
- Touch the mobile terminal to log in to the multifunction device and/or printer (Bluetooth installed machine).
- Register multifunction devices and/or printers with a QR code.
- Check the print settings, and print data held in a multifunction device or printer.
- Use the address book of a mobile terminal in place of the address book registered in a multifunction device.
- Check the condition of a multifunction device or printer in detail, such as device status etc., via its Remote UI.
Note: Functions that can be used vary according to the device, the firmware version of the device, and device settings you are using.
How Does it Work?
Your iPhone or iPad must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multifunction
- printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- For printing with PIXMA series, MAXIFY series or SELPHY series devices, use
- For scanning with imageFORMULA series, use
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Dropbox and the Dropbox logo are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.