Canon varioPRINT 140/130/115
The Canon varioPRINT 140 Series (140/130/115) of monochrome digital presses from RYAN is a true digital printing solution that’s easy to use and delivers high-quality, consistent images while helping increase operator productivity. With a minimal footprint requirement, it fits in most operations and helps to reduce the environmental impact of your business.
The Canon varioPRINT 140 Series from RYAN is ideal for In-plants and CRDs that require a sustainable solution that’s extremely versatile, reliable, and easy to operate. This Series of digital presses will help cut costs, increase productivity, reduce your environmental footprint, and expand your business opportunities. The Canon varioPRINT 140 Series from RYAN raises the bar on quality, dependability, and efficiency.
Canon VarioPrint 140/130/115 Brochure >>
Designed for light- and mid-volume production with print speeds up to 140 images per minute and support for peak volumes up to 2.2 million letter-size images per month.
Unique productivity tools for production planning and monitoring:
- PRISMAsync Job Scheduler for up to 8 hours of plan ahead production
- PRISMAsync Remote Manager provides remote job submission, management and monitoring to help maximize efficiencies
- PRISMAsync Remote Control app1 for smart devices1 delivers real-time notifications of upcoming operator actions to smart devices
EnergyLogic technology helps provide maximum performance without sacrificing quality by efficiently using available energy. The result is a fast first print out time and optimal production of mixed media jobs.1 Android/iOS supported. Setup and data transfer customer network is required.
- DirectPress Technology eliminates unstable variables such as charge, static and light consistently providing uniform, stable and high print quality images
- ScreenPoint Technology delivers superb image quality and automated smooth grayscale reproduction from all files, black and white or color
- No ozone emissions, selenium, fuser oil or developer and virtually no toner waste or particle emissions
- EPA Energy Star rated with one of the lowest energy consumption per print in its segment
- HeatXchange technology’s clever reuse of energy helps reduce energy consumption and helps reduce sticking and curling and prepares the sheets for finishing.