Canon PRINT Business – Android
Canon PRINT Business is a free application that enables you to print photographs and documents, read scanned data, upload to cloud storage services, etc. on a Canon laser multi-function device or laser printer from an Android terminal.
- Print scanned data, images, and documents.
- Read scanned data from a multi-function device.
- Image capture with a camera.
- Work with files in local or cloud storage.
- Automatically detect multi-function devices and/or printers on a network, or manually search for them by specifying an IP address or DNS.
- Search multi-function devices and/or printers and start direct connection with Bluetooth®.
- Touch the mobile terminal to log in to the multi-function device and/or printer (Bluetooth installed machine).
- Register multi-function devices and/or printers with a QR code.
- Check the print settings, and print data held in a multi-function device or printer.
- Use the address book of a mobile terminal in place of the address book registered in a multi-function device.
- Check the condition of a multi-function device or printer in detail, such as device status etc., via its Remote UI.
- Auto start and device registration and printing for apps using NFC.
- The functions that can be used vary according to the model, settings, and firmware version of the multi-function device or printer.
- Functions that use Bluetooth are supported by terminals with Android 5.1 or later installed.
How does it work?
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- For printing with PIXMA series, MAXIFY series or SELPHY series devices, use
- For scanning with imageFORMULA series, use
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Dropbox and the Dropbox logo are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.