42 PPM Canon B/W iR LBP3580
The Canon imageRUNNER LBP3580 from RYAN is a new-generation, monochrome desktop laser beam printer that allow users to output up to legal size black-and-white documents for their workgroup needs with speeds up to 42 pages per minute (letter). The imageRUNNER LBP3580 model features a 5-line user-friendly LCD for operational ease, comes standard with PCL, Adobe PostScript 3, and Canon’s UFR II printing technology. The imageRUNNER LBP models are equipped with standard duplexing to save paper costs, and employ Canon’s RAPID fusing technology to reduce energy consumption and eliminate long warm-up times.
When you need a high-quality printing solution for desktop and workgroup document production, the Canon imageRUNNER LBP Series of laser printers delivers. This new generation of LBP Series is network-ready and integrates with your Canon MFPs better than ever for an outstanding fleet and MDS solution. Innovative device communications allows users to automatically route faxes from a Canon MFP directly to the LBP printer.
Canon’s MEAP technology is available on this LBP model, bringing MFP workflows conveniently to the desktop as well, maximizing user’s efficiency. And with the same administrative technology found in imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFPs, users can manage LBP printers alone or in a fleet/MDS environment with even greater ease.
- Powerful Processing Engine: The Canon imageRUNNER LBP Series is powered by a system architecture that is similar to the current imageRUNNER line, and provides unparalleled speed, power and functionality. Fast processing of large and complex documents is further enhanced through expandable onboard memory. Whether the needs of users are basic or more demanding, the imageRUNNER LBP Series offers a scalable solution to all environments.
- Superb Image Quality: The imageRUNNER LBP Series produces output of unparalleled quality, regardless of the document. Users can print remarkably sharp and impactful presentations, architectural renderings, engineering diagrams or general office documents at high speed. The imageRUNNER LBP3580 model delivers crisp output at up to 1200 (equivalent) x 1200 dpi.
- New User Interface: Users will appreciate the clarity of the 5-line LCD display and intuitive control panel of the imageRUNNER LBP3580 model. The distinctive panel features on-screen navigation to facilitate device setup, animations to help guide operations, at-a-glance consumable levels, and the status of current print jobs.
- USB Direct Print: All devices feature two standard USB 2.0 (host) interfaces, one in the front and one in the back of the device for connection to USB memory media for direct print of PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and XPS files. USB card readers (MiCard Reader only) are also supported.
- Front-Load Access: All models in the Canon imageRUNNER LBP Series are remarkably compact and feature front-load access to consumables such as drum, toner, fuser and paper supply. This enables the devices to be conveniently placed either on top of or below a desk, in a corner, or in previously unusable space.
- Printing Options: Support for PCL, Adobe PostScript 3, and Canon’s UFR II printing technology is standard on the imageRUNNER LBP3580, providing users with the flexibility to choose how to produce their documents.
Canon B/W 42 PPM iR LBP3580 Brochure >>